I'll keep this brief as I don't want to bore anyone. In this box I received:
- Korres Wild Rose 24-hour Moisturising & Brightening Cream - I love Korres products and was happy to receive this sample size as I haven't tried this particular cream yet.
- Eldora False Eyeylashes - Generally I am not a big wearer of false eyelashes and on the couple of occasions that I have worn them, they've been as natural looking as possible. These lashes come with a small tube of lash glue and I would probably try them out for a big occasion.
- Balance Me Radiance Face Oil - Carmine gave a product from Balance Me in their first ever box which I loved, so I look forward to using this.
- Westlab Himalayan Pink Salt - I shower more than I bathe but I think having something exciting to add to your bath definitely makes taking baths more attractive!
- Eyeko Fat Eye Stick in the shade "Old Gold" - I am a big fan of Eyeko cosmetics and although I don't really tend to wear a lot of colour around my eyes, this is a lovely muted neutral shade which would be suitable for daytime or evening wear.
Once again, I am really pleased with my box from Carmine. I am constantly singing their praises to people on Twitter and I feel like I can continue to do so, without feeling like a fraud! I will use every product from this box (yes, including the lashes!) and that to me, is what makes a beauty box a true success.
What are your thoughts on this month's box? Did any of you receive the January Glossy Box, how did you find it?