What I used:
- Urban Decay Primer Potion in "Original" all over the lids and a little under the eyes
- From the UD Naked Palette - "Buck" all over the lid; "Sin" for the inner corners of the eyes and to highlight just under the brow bone; "Smog" blended in the outer 'v' and a little bit of "Half Baked" just in the middle of the eyelids
- Chanel Le Crayon Kohl Intense Eye Pencil in "Noir" on the lower and upper waterlines
- Collection 2000 Fast Stroke Liquid Eyeliner in "Black"
- Covergirl Lashblast Volume Waterproof mascara in "Very Black"
- Maybelline Superstay 24Hr Concealer in shade 3 "Medium/Beige" very lightly applied under the eyes
- HD Brows shade "Dark Brown" to fill in the eyebrows very lightly
What do you think of my first attempt? Do you have any "Naked palette" looks to share?